[IPp] glucowatch

Our endo faxed an Rx and paperwork on Nov 26.  I was told there would be
a 6-8 week delay in processing due to the high volume of new orders.  I
called today to see how long they estimate that it would take at this
point, and Lauren's not in their database.  They have other patients from
her endo, but she's not there.  The endo is going to fax everything again
today.  It could be spring until we get ours - if it's covered.  Kerri, I
wish I had more info for you about whether or not our insurance will
cover it.

I'm eager to hear more opinions of how well it's working for kids.  There
seem to be mixed reviews, but I'd still like to give it a try.
mom to Lauren, 6, dx'd 11/00, pumping 5/02, and Megan, 4

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com