[IPp] glucowatch

We had Andrew's Endo. appt Mon. and had them fax over the order for the
Glucowatch before we left! Our insurance (Regence Blue Shield in
Washington State)said it will be covered like any other meter.....we
shall see! I spoke wih our Rep. here (thanks again Kerri) and we decided
to pay for the whole thing ourselves and then submit it to insurance so
we get it ASAP. She was thinking we'd have in within the week....no
mention of a back-order! Sadly, I've heard nothing yet but will probably
make a few phone calls today. Shall keep you all posted! : )

mom to Andrew 7 yrs, dx @ 14 mo. pumping 3 yrs