Re: [IPp] Re: STATIC AND THE PUMP

Someone offered this great tip to me on this list when I brought up this
concern:  put a *USED* fabric softner sheet inside other holsters to prevent
this problem....my son has a toddler harness & the neoprene case and this has
worked like a charm!  Often we don't use anything (just lip the pump in his
clothes pocket) when we go out, and we've not had an issue.  My endo said
this is very rare....for whatever that may be worth to you!  Best wishes!

Warmly,

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01