Re: [IPp] glucowatch

Dear Barbara,
  Sorry for that news, maybe it is just back ordered  in our area.   I just
got a news letter from my hospital that stated if the doctor can show just
cause (ie: severe lows or highs at night), most insurance companies are
approving it for children over the age of 7 (I don't know the reasoning
behind the age thing.)  What percentages they will pay for it is up to the
insurance company, but glucowatch has a $200.00 rebate that would cover a
20% co pay. FYI.