Re: [IPp] Re: STATIC AND THE PUMP

My son had been pumping since 8/02 with the Paradigm. We love it and have
not had any major problems. This static thing worries me now. He is on his
second leather case already and both clips have come out so we are now using
the plastic holster. I prefer the leather case for protection since he is
only five and very active. I guess I'll have to order something better since
I am tired of getting the one from MM and having it last only 1 or 2 months.
WWW.pumpwearinc.com has some very cool cases for kids.

Shari, mom to Jayson 5, dx'd 6/00