Re: [IPp] glucowatch

> The problem we are having right now is that the glucowatch is
> back ordered for 5 weeks, so that is holding everything up.

Oh no!   I hadn't heard this yet!    We were upset enough a few weeks ago
when they told us that insurance approvals were taking a month.    I had
hoped we'd get it up and running over Zach's XMAS break.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]