-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted

 mY DAUGHTER HAS HAD DIABETES FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND HAS BEEN PUMPING SINCE
aPRIL WITH THE MINI MED PARADIGM EVERYTHING IS MUCH BETTER .wE HAD A PROBLEM
WITH HER PUMP LAST WEEK .iT JUST STOPPED WORKING SO WE CALLED THE TECH
SUPPORT AND THEY SENT US ANOTHER PUMP THE NEXT DAY  THE TECH INDICATED TO US
THAT STATIC ELECTRICITY MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE MALFUNTION.hE ALSO
SAID SHE SHOULD ONLY USE HER LEATHER CASE AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR AND
STATIC
GUARD dRYER SHEETS SHOULD BE USED FOR ALL OF HER LAUNDRY i DONT KNOW IF THIS
IS FACTUAL OR OPINION BUT WE WILL DO THESE THINGS BECAUSE THAT WAS A VERY
LONG 24 HOURS WITHOUT THE PUMP  I T REALLY IS A DIFFERENT DISEASE WHEN
PUMPING ITS EASY TO FORGET