request for one.

Take care, Kerri - IM me on MSN: maverickmom1965
Parents of Pumpers chat host, Saturdays 9:30pm EDT, Parents chat
room at www.insulin-pumpers.org
"doce ut discas" (teach that you may learn)

Cindy said:
Dear Kerri,
  Good luck with your appeal!  You know, it amazes me that these
companies wouldn't do something that would be considered
preventative care.
Luckily, our insurance company is pretty good about that as long
as they
have the necessary documentation to support it.
  I certainly wish you luck!