will let you all know how it goes once things rev up again.

Take care, Kerri - IM me on MSN: maverickmom1965
Parents of Pumpers chat host, Saturdays 9:30pm EDT, Parents chat
room at www.insulin-pumpers.org
"doce ut discas" (teach that you may learn)

Marion said:
Just out of
curiousity, we are letting the Glucowatch folks do the insurance
stuff for
us; apparently they have a division that does the letters of
request and the
first level of appeal; we haven't had to do anything but request
prescription from our doctor.