[IPp] hospital again

Well, since the last time I posted Eve was in the hospital again. We were
back there on Sunday December 1st in DKA. She was just released this
afternoon December 3rd. Hopefully this will be the last time. I did find out
why they gave her heparin, the staff at the hospital had a line in her arm
so that they didn't need to poke her when they need blood. Sometimes Eve's
blood would clot in the line and  they put a little heparin in to dissolve
the clot so in hour they could draw blood out of the line. I hope this makes
sense, it did to me.

Thanks to all that posted.

Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99