[IPp] How I NOW hate injections......... My Vent of the late night..........

Gosh, I'm getting so SICK of giving injections to Zachary.    We're back in
pump failure again (newest loaner lasted 24 hours).      Thanksgiving was
really difficult with so many injections............we're once again avoiding
re-introducing long term insulins and we don't stock Regular here.
Plus wouldn't want to mess with Regular anyway since he's been on
Humalog for a few years due to having to many problems with Regular.
So once again we're doing injections every 2-3 hours round the clock till
the next Fed=Ex shipment on Monday.

Makes you REALLY appreciate pumps.     Matter of fact, better remember
to call the pharmacy tomorrow and get a refill on the syringes we'd
given up using last February.    Think we've gone through the remainder
we had left with all the multiple injection days we've had to deal with
since school started.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]