[IPp] re: Feeling insulin during bolus

Sorry to hear about the issue w/ the bolus hurting on the SofSets.  We had so
many troubles with those sets - except that - that I heartily recommend dumping
them and trying another set.  QuickSets would do the same thing, so you
probably need to try Silhouettes.  We've been using those for about 1.5 yrs now
and my son loves them in comparison to the straight-in sets.  He occasionally
felt a bolus when using the QuickSets.  Another nice thing with the Sils is
that they work better in a lean-kid tummy than the straight-in sets.

Good luck,
Shelly V, mom to Luke, 8, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01 MM508

Do you Yahoo!?