[IPp] Re: [IP] Profile

Thank you very much Sylvia. I love any info anyone can give me to help me out
with gettin her endo to put her on the pump. Everyone at pumpers is so nice
and caring. I really do feel like i am not alone anymore. Altho I dont know
everyone face to face I feel like you all are a big family. And I THANK ALL OF
YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH...
Chemere, a mother of a 3 yo dxd at 1 and a mother who is no longer alone.