RE: [IPp] Bed Wetting

It could be something completely separate from the diabetes, and probably is.
Nighttime bedwetting is actually fairly common.  (I think sometimes we forget
that our kids can have other, normal childhood issues beyond the diabetes.)
There are some nasal sprays available for kids that help control the wetting
 issue. I would talk to your doctor about it (your regular pediatrician) as well
as your endo.  But don't worry about kidneys unless you need to!   It could be
nothing.  My niece and nephew both wet the bed for a looong time before they
finally outgrew it.  Frequently, it's a genetic thing.
So, ask your husband if he, or anyone in his family, wet the bed for a long
time.  And try not to worry!

Mom to Madeline 9, Austin 7, Emma 4 dx 10/9/02 - pumping Cozmo 9/22/03, Abigail
3, Genevieve & Gracie 1