Re: [IPp] Insurance and Diabetes

Here is more info on this I thought I should post.

Oppose AHPs - Senate
Legislation currently pending in the Senate (S. 545) will allow small
 businesses to band together to purchase health insurance policies without
having to
abide by state laws that require coverage for specific medical needs like
diabetes equipment, supplies and education. The bill has already passed in the
House of Representatives as bill number H.R. 660. President Bush has indicated
 that he will sign it into law if it passes the Senate, so your action is