[IPp] Good Job News

 We were in Cole's Endo's (doc) office today to get him hooked up to CGMS
(continous glucose monitoring system). He asked me again about my schooling (he
always does) & said I needed to hurry up. I said I know... He said when I do my
intern he would like me to do it in his office. Then he said he wants me to work
for him since I already know so much about pumps! I can't believe it!
 It will be 3-4 years until I graduate as an RN (god willing) but if I can do my
intern at an Endo's office & get all that diabetes educator experience under my
belt, then I should be able to take the CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator) test
to become a CDE soon after! ::)
The Lord sure has been blessing me lately...

Rachel - email @ redacted

Do you Yahoo!?