[IPn] oops! I forgot

Hi Everyone,

Seems I forgot to post a pledge message today for our pledge drive to
encourage you to make a donation to help support Insulin Pumpers.
And... of course, no pledges have been made. So this is just a little
reminder that there are 4 days left in August and we still need to
raise another $1200 to finish the Summer pledge drive.

So far about 600 folks have helped this year by sending a
contribution to help Insulin Pumpers stay alive. There are about 3600
of you out there that need to think real hard about what Insulin
Pumpers means to you. Your support is critical in keeping IP
financially strong (which we're not now). Over half the $$ we raise
comes from $10 and $20 contribution from folks just like you. So
PLEASE consider making a contribution even if it is a small one.

So, while this is still fresh in your mind, why not make a donation
or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin Pumpers donation page
right now at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the other
forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====

(Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity
#002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton