Re: [IPp] FW: Feeling insulin being delivered into site

email @ redacted writes:

> That's a great suggestion to consider. We are using the sof sets that go
> straight in. Has this ever happened to Danielle?

Hi Denise

This has not happened to Danielle but then again, it could still happen so I
am prepared for it.  We use the silhouettes which go in at a 45 degree angle
but she is getting so fed up of them, she wants to try the sof-sets that go
straight in so I might order some of those.

Mum to Danielle aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002