RE: [IPp] FW: Feeling insulin being delivered into site

> Hi Michelle,
>
>  Wow, I never thought of that one. Maybe it is scar tissue. I only
>  use her
> bottom and just a very small area. She uses a Cozmo Pump and she is
> 8 years old. We use the sof sets that go straight in. What a great
> suggestion. I will explore this.

More likely the volume of the bolus. If she does a few small boluses
or uses a square wave function she probably will no longer feel the
insulin going in. A number of people in the past have mentioned
pressure or pain when doing large boluses. Might want to try a set
like the Silohuette that goes in sideways and is not so deep. Part of
the problem may be the tip of the set reaching down into muscle
tissue.

Michael