Re: [IPp] FW: Feeling insulin being delivered into site

email @ redacted writes:

> We are having a problem lately. It has made my daughter tell me she is
> tired
> of pumping and wants to give up:
> >
> >Lately, when she boluses, she can feel the insulin going into her and it
> causes her pain. What can be done? Why is this happening to her?
> >
> >Denise

Hello Denise

That is such a shame.  What sets are you using?  We were told that if you
 could feel the insulin going in, it could be that the set is too near the
of the skin.  Could this be the case do you think?

Mum to Danielle aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002