Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #434

The adhesive remover we use is sold at the pharmacy.  It is about $16 a box.
It does work nice though.  Rachel just runs it around the circle
(comfort sil) once,
and you can see that it absorbed it - then she just peels it off.
We only use 1 pad to absorb the pump sit, then the box lasts
as long the site adhesive box that Medtronic sends with our order.  I
was going to
ask MiniMed next time we order if they had the adhesive remover.
Cathy, Mom to Rachel 11, dx diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02, pumping 10/02