[IPp] Re: Mastisol causing a rash

>>Now, it seems the mastisol is giving her a
"raised rash" after I remove the set.<<

Noah has super-sensitive skin.  We use Skin-Tac (like Matisol)
applied directly to his skin, no I.V. prep.  His sites stay put much
better that way.  Anyway, you may want to try Skin-Tac to see if she
tolerates it better.  We get it through our pump supply company.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah, dx age 9, pumping since 6/99