[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #434

In a message dated 8/25/2003 5:21:39 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I called the number off the back of her pump. Since we were out of town
> that
> was the only one we had...you would have thought that would have been it.
> Regardless no one answered, we are still without a pump for four days which
> is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!

Our pump trainer said not to rely on that number..lol...kind of strange that
it doesn't work so i make sure I have a copy of the "real" number.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
            -- Eleanor Roosevelt, 'This Is My Story,' 1937