[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #434

In a message dated 8/25/2003 5:21:39 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Then the alarm went off and the buttons wouldn't work. We changed
> the battery and went into the hotel to call. Finally get through to someone
> and I"m told because its SATURDAY...THEY CANNOT GET ME A PUMP UNTIL TUESDAY

That is strange.  When we had to get a replacement because we got a system
error, I called them and I had a new pump the very next day by noon.

Thanks --- just wanted to vent and Warn pumpers take extra supplies to the
beach the COZMO IS NOT waterproof!!!!!! Like I said it happened to the two
others we had.>>

My daughter has been swimming numerous times and has no problem, sounds like
you just had a bad pump or something.  When we didn't have the pump for 12
hours my daughter was on a small dose of Lantus and Humalog.  You might want
make sure that the screw is on tight where you put the battery.  Hope
everything gets better from now on.

Cheryl, mom to Stephanie, pumper as of 8/11/03

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
            -- Eleanor Roosevelt, 'This Is My Story,' 1937