[IPp] Mastisol causing a rash.

Well, here I go again.   It seems I just get one problem solved and I
find myself with another.  I started using the Mastisol on my daughter's
insertion site because I was having problems with the set sticking when
using the Emla cream.   Now, it seems the mastisol is giving her a
"raised rash" after I remove the set.   Is there any cream that anyone
recommends for this type of rash?   It's strange, because the first few
times I used the mastisol, it never caused a problem.   Any thoughts I'd
appreciate it!