There is only one number on the back, I just rechecked...it is
>1-800-826-9703. Maybe it was me, I was so frazzled at the time; I can
honestly say I may have missed an option or whatever. I more so bothers me
that this "water proof" pump hasn't been water proof for us w/ three pumps
so far. I'm up now cuz she was just 44...I WANT THE PUMP BACK!!! I have to
say, I did take the pump for granted. Trying to figure out math isn't fun
any more hehehe...

At 09:12 PM 8/24/2003 Vikki Schutt wrote:
 >I called the number off the back of her pump. Since we were out of town
 >was the only one we had...you would have thought that would have been it.
 >Regardless no one answered, we are still without a pump for four days
 >is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!

That's strange... the two pumps I've owned (Minimed and now Animas) have
both had two numbers on the back: Supplies and Help (Customer Service). If
they don't have both of those numbers on the case, for obvious reasons,
they really should.