From: email @ redacted
Date: Saturday, August 23, 2003 02:29:09 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] leg pain

  My daughter had problems with painful muscle spasms in her legs recently.
Her
serum magnesium level was quite low, and she has been on Mg. supplements
since.
One of the antibiotics she was on causes loss of magnesium in the urine, but
also read that diabetes can be associated with magnesium deficiency (which
can
cause leg cramps/spasm). Might be worth asking your endocrinologist about
this
possibility.
Terri, mom to Tina 17 yo with CF related diabetes