Re: [IPp] Stubborn Lows & Viruses

Hi Rachel

It sounds like you have the same virus running that has hit this province.
As for lows , change the basals even more and possibly his carb ratio is
changed and that might need changing again.

We spent 2 months chasing highs that no amount of insulin would correct. Now
she is down again and we are chancing lows. Some people require more changes
than others but we still love her pump life far better than anything else to
deal with her diabetes.

Doing that CGMS is a great idea so go for it.

All the best