Re: [IPp] Pump Insurance

In a message dated 8/23/03 7:12:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have been wondering if we should insure the pump that my son uses?  Has
> anyone else wondered about this?  Will our homeowners cover this?  Since it
> is such a large expense, what are your thoughts?

   We covered it, but not under homeowner's.  Every insur. co. is different
and ours wouldn't cover it under homeowner's.  It's a separate policy which
costs $180 a year!  But...my son takes it off for gym and one never knows if
someone could get into his locker!