Re: [IPp] celiac foods

Thanks for all the good info on celiac foods. As it turns out my daughter
 apparently does not have celiac as the biopsy came back negative. What she does
have is acid reflux which is no big deal. She will be on medication for two
months to clear up the inflammation of her esophagus and then will probably be
 sensitive to certain foods i.e. spicy foods and caffeine. Anyway apparently
high
antibodies indicating celiac for two years in a row can apparently also
indicate acid reflux. We are relieved but thanks again for all the info you
provided.