[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #432

Cassi,

This actually may have nothing to do with diabetes at all.  She is 9,
so she is beginning to grow ALOT.  I used to ache all over when I was
about her age - "growing pains".  The magnesium (& calcium) might also
be good answers for these pains, diabetes or not.

David Jensen
Father to Sigrid, Dx 9/02 @ 11 months, Pumping Cozmo 4/03.