Re: [IPp] leg pain

 My daughter had problems with painful muscle spasms in her legs recently. Her
serum magnesium level was quite low, and she has been on Mg. supplements since.
One of the antibiotics she was on causes loss of magnesium in the urine, but I
also read that diabetes can be associated with magnesium deficiency (which can
cause leg cramps/spasm). Might be worth asking your endocrinologist about this
Terri, mom to Tina 17 yo with CF related diabetes