[IPp] leg pain

Hi All,

Caitlin just informed us this evening that every morning when she wakes up,
her legs hurt.  Not terribly bad, just ache.  I asked how long this has been
going on and she said a long time.  I finally got it out of her that it's
been since around Christmas !?!  Her bgs since she started pumping
(8/7/03!!) have been very good, nothing over about 190 with an average of
around 120.  Any ideas?

Cassi ~
Mom to Caitlin (9 - dx'd type 1 IDDM 4/25/03), Dio (almost 12) and Megan
(18)

Our Sweet Okie Kids is a place for parents of children with diabetes in
Oklahoma to come for support.

IMSTP.gif]