Re: [IPp] New Minimed Site

I've been online trying to figure out how to "sign up" on waiting list
for the new 512
with the pathway program for my daughter (11), and have had no luck
finding "where" that list is.
or if there is one.
I know it only begins Sept 1st - but people at Minimed implied you could
sign up
early online.  I evidently signed user name at one point (and can't
remember it)
because I can't get on.  Any suggestions, or do we just need to wait
until after Sept 1st.
Cathy, Mom to Rachel 11, dx diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02, pumping 10/02