[IPp] bubbles

Carla:  after removing the air from the insulin bottle, you say to go about
filling reservoir the regular way.  This means that you are putting BACK air
into the bottle of insulin; the same amount as the insulin you intend to pull
out, right?  That seems to undo the removal of air you gave directions for?
Sorry to be so dense.  I probably didn't understand the directions.  I'd love
help on this, as we have a lot of little bubbles that often buddy up to become
big ones.  holly