Re: [IPp] celiac

We went for our biopsy this morning and first indications are that my
daughter (almost sixteen) does have Celiac. She didn't show any on the typical
 symptoms that your son exhibited and like you say it could have been due to her
Do you have a good reference guide as to what food they can and cannot have?
I understand the basics of avoiding wheat, barley, oats, & rye but what about
all the other foods that might contain glutens? Has this diet been manageable
for you?Thanks for your input.