[IPp] Pump Problems

We have had our first problem with the Deltec, I hope this is just a one time
thing!  The pump starting beeping at my daughter  saying the battery was low
which was kind of werid because we had just replaced it with a brand new
battery the day before, so we did and then we got a system error and it said
call Deltec.  We did and it was something to do with a microprocessor
communication....man, so we'll have a new one by noon Tuesday, which is 1 day
before we
start school.   We got the new pump and are back on it.  I'm curious if anyone
knows if this is a "known" problem or if this is something else that has just
popped up??

Cheryl, mom to Steph, pumping since 8/11/03