Re: [IPp] re: Novolog switch

Our nurse just called in the script this morning and we will start Novolog
at dinner. I am anxious to see if it helps us out. We've had quite a few
problems with sites lasting, what happens is he will go high, we pull out
the site and viola! he drops down to range within 3 hours. Although it's
never that smooth:) The absorbtion rate with Humalog for us hasn't been
that great either. It takes 3 full hours for the Humalog to work, 2 hours
after he eats he is high then suddenly it works by hour 3. I've only read
one post that Novolog did not work better. I could care less what we use,
as long as it works!!!!!!!
Deb
mom to Anthony 22 months old  (dx'd at 13 months old), pumping with Cozmo
since 7-11-03

"Allison Leake" <email @ redacted>@insulin-pumpers.org on 08/18/2003
12:12:31 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted