Re: [IPp] Neuropathy of the stomach

My daughter is being tested this week for celiac disease which appears to be
quite common in diabetics. I'm also hearing some comments about stomach
 neuropathy. an anyone provide any info on these two topics? What are the
ect? My daughter  turning sixteen  soon and has finished with most of her
growth. She is 5'6" and weights 138 pounds. So she has certainly thrived these
last three years. I suspect that if she did not have diabetes she would weigh
quite a bit less.