[IPp] re: Novolog switch

from Nancy:  <<<I switched Nikhil to novolog 3 days ago on the advice of
several people from this list. ... All his numbers since have been in range and
I haven't had to do another site change!  This is what I thought pumping would
be like!>>>>

Nancy - congratulations!  We had the same experience with our switch from
Humalog to Novolog - it made a huge difference in the # of days that a site
lasted, and in the #'s on those days.  I too have gotten much more rest since
then.  It's not for everyone but for anyone having problems on Humalog, I would
definitely push the endo to try Novalog.  Ours didn't believe that was the
problem but fortunately was willing to support us in trying.

Hope the happy pumping continues!
Shelly V, mom to Luke, 8, dx'd 10/15/99, pumping 3/01

Do you Yahoo!?