Re: [IPp] Re: Causes for high blood sugars

When my daughter started on the pump, two 1/2 years  ago, she was using
 humolog. After about one year she was having difficulties with site issues and
also made the switch to Novolog(about 9 months ago) . It has made a huge
 difference for her and now she rarely has any site issues. The only draw back
 that our insurance does not recognize it as a preferred drug and as a result it
cost us quite a bit more out of pocket . Has anyone had a similar experience
with their insurance?