Re: [IPp] Another hard lesson learned

I was thinking about what it would be like if we were in New York during the
blackout.  I had this thought of my son and I walking miles home (we are both
diabetic-not is not on a pump yet) and I would be holding up a sign "Need 35
units of Lantus-Can anyone help?"!  So glad we didn't have to do that but made
me think about being a bit more prepared for that kind of situation.
Glad to here your boy made it through!
Lynn S
"D" for 34 years, pumping 9 months and Mom to Jesse, age 13, "D" for 8 years
and awaiting a pump!