[IPp] Re: Causes for high blood sugars

Dear all who replied (or anyone else interested),

 I switched Nikhil to novolog 3 days ago on the advice of several people from
this list. I did the site change and switched when his BS was 550. All his
numbers since have been in range and I haven't had to do another site change!
This is what I thought pumping would be like! I hope and pray that this will
continue most of the time now. Changing to novolog would never have crossed my
mind.

Thank you, thank you all!

A very happy (and much better rested) mom . . .

Nancy