[IPn] bigger bolu$

Well.... it's day 13 of our pledge drive and we need a bigger bolus to
match yesterdays challenge of $100.00 from WASHINGTON (state). So
far the generous contributors have done well and we've raised $35.00
of the matching funds, but we need a little more ummpH!

Just 7 donations of $10 will do it. Three at $25. Every little bit

Double the value of your contribution with a matching donation now. If
are financially able, you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped you and you
enjoy the support of fellow pumpers, please give $10 or $20 a year to
support OUR forum. There are currently well over 4000 members of the
forum. If each contributed just 55 cents a month -- less than a
buck!!, no fundraising would be needed to reach our goal. So please
won't you contribute today.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035