Re: [IPp] Vacation - no carb count available

Thanks to Lynn S, Sarah, and Donna Chrum for your advice on our upcoming
vacation.   I appreciate you all confirming what I thought - guessing at
carbs with my carb bible, testing frequently and doing corrections as
needed.  I just need to remember to set his basal lower for all the extra
exercise and we should be set.  I'm already making a list of his supplies
to pack.  I ordered another Glucagon kit today, just in case.

The pump should certainly make all this guessing easier.  I'd really go
nuts if I was having to adjust with injections or short and long acting
insulin!!  Thank goodness for Cozmo - we love it!

Thanks again!
Sherry Henderson - mom of Andrew 9 (dx 2/03 pumping with Cozmo 5/03),
Alex 9 (non D) & Katie 2 (non D)