[IPp] Emla Cream Problem Responses

You guys are just great!!!!!!!!!!!    I got on the internet today because
I'm changing my daughters site, and I was amazed at the responses
regarding my problem with the Emla Cream.  Really...........thanks for
all the responses.   It really is great to have all the support out
there.   Nobody in my circle of family or friends really and truly
understands any of this. I guess they can't.   Thanks again, and I'm
there for you with your problems if I can possibly help!   Have a great