Re: [IPp] three years

What a wonderful attitude! Congrats on your 3 years!

"Susan Borkowsky" <email @ redacted>@insulin-pumpers.org on 08/08/2003
01:37:52 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted

Sent by:    email @ redacted

To:    "Parents of Pumpers" <email @ redacted>, "December98 List"
       <email @ redacted>
cc:
Subject:    [IPp] three years

Today it is three years since Jonathan was diagnosed with diabetes.  For
some reason I feel like we are survivors.  It is a strange empowering
feeling that I get.  He is so strong and does not complain about his
diabetes lifestyle.  Truly, we were blessed with him being so young at dx.
I can't imagine what it must be like for teenagers to suddenly be hit with
such a change in lifestyle.

So, as bizzare as it may feel at times, today we celebrate our strength and
three years of beating this horrible disease.

Susan & Jonathan - the survivors ; )

Never take life seriously.  Nobody gets out alive anyway