[IPp] three years

Today it is three years since Jonathan was diagnosed with diabetes.  For
some reason I feel like we are survivors.  It is a strange empowering
feeling that I get.  He is so strong and does not complain about his
diabetes lifestyle.  Truly, we were blessed with him being so young at dx.
I can't imagine what it must be like for teenagers to suddenly be hit with
such a change in lifestyle.

So, as bizzare as it may feel at times, today we celebrate our strength and
three years of beating this horrible disease.

Susan & Jonathan - the survivors ; )

Never take life seriously.  Nobody gets out alive anyway