Re: [IPp] Vacation - no carb count available

 I just came back from vacation and had the same problem. Like you said, I used
my book, guessed at serving sizes, and checked him usually about an hour after
eating. I made any corrections then, using snacks that DID have carb counts if
necessary.

email @ redacted wrote:

We are getting ready to go to Branson & Silver Dollar City and have been
unable to get nutritional information from any of the attractions and
restaurants we plan to visit. How have you bolused when you aren't sure
of the carb counts? Should I just guess at the count based on our carb
book and guess at the serving size? Do you just do a correction later?
This is our first vacation since my son was diagnosed.

Thanks for any help or suggestions,
Sherry Henderson - mom of Andrew 9 (dx 2/03 pumping with Cozmo 5/03),
Alex 9 (non D) & Katie 2 (non D)