[IPp] Starting the pump

A note to Cassi and Caitlyn on starting the pump:  congrats!  You will
love the freedom.  The pump does come with frustrations though, so just
keep in mind how overwhelmed you were at first diagnosis, then became an
expert in diabetes in no time - it will be the same for the pump.  There
is a lot to remember.  We are having troubles with inconsistent blood
sugars that are most likely insulin absorption issues, but have struggled
with changing sites, switching insulins, switching infusion set types,
etc. etc..... but despite that the pump still remains worthwhile.  We
went to an amusement park yesterday and it was so nice to not have to be
on an eating schedule!

I also want to agree with your comment on camp.  My daughter went to camp
this year for the first time and absolutely loved it - she can't wait to
about her sleeping over night at a friend's house that I know, and here
we were, sending her off for a week with strangers!  But she can't be
much safer than at diabetes camp with tons of medical staff around.

Good luck with your pump start!